Two years after the split of Bauhaus in 1983, former members Daniel Ash, David J, and Kevin Haskins came together to form Love and Rockets. Combining Bauhaus’s signature gothic sound with new elements of glam rock, pop, and psychedelics, the band developed a cult following throughout the late 80s. Their debut album Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven showcases this divergence of sound, fully embracing a unique combination of dark, hypnotic psychedelics, and synthpop.
• For fans of Bauhaus, Echo and the Bunnymen, Jesus and Mary Chain, and The Cure.
• Mastered for vinyl by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio
• Faithful, updated rendering of original art printed at Stoughton Printing Co.
• Limited foil-numbered editions of 1,500 200-gram black vinyl
+ 1,500 150-gram opaque blue vinyl
• Manufactured for pristine sound at Quality Record Pressings
• Comes in European-style poly bag for protection and durability
A1 If There’s A Heaven Above
A2 A Private Future
A3 A Dog-End of A Day Gone By
A4 The Game
B1 Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven
B2 Haunted When the Minutes Drag