The melding of heavy guitars, relentless drum beats, and bone-chilling sampling come together in The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste to create one of the most influential industrial metal albums of all time. This release, the band’s fourth studio recording, solidified their shift into a harder, more guitar-driven sound. In-your-face and complex, Al Jourgensen and company constructed a politically conscious record that is both distinctly danceable and aggressive.
• For fans of Skinny Puppy, KMFDM, and White Zombie
• Mastered for vinyl by Masterdisk
• Faithful, updated rendering of original art printed at Stoughton Printing Co.
• Limited foil-numbered editions of 1,500 200-gram black vinyl
and 1,500 150-gram opaque gold vinyl
• Manufactured for pristine sound at Quality Record Pressings
• Comes in European-style poly bag for protection and durability
A2 Burning Inside
A3 Never Believe
A4 Cannibal Song
B2 So What
B4 Faith Collapsing